Next Step Nursing is growing! We’re a young & ambitious company who are looking for dynamic, results driven, likeminded people who are passionate about delivering a quality service to their clients.Apply
A Compliance Officer performs an essential role within the business; a role that ensures the company’s compliance processes are followed.
You will provide support to new candidates seeking registration with Next Step Nursing; collecting and uploading the required documentation and managing the process.
You will also provide ongoing support to our candidates, offering a professional service to assist and advise them on the necessary requirements to remain compliant and working within regulations.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To advise our candidates on our compliance requirements and assist them to complete the process.
- To support new registrations with the application process.
- To obtain all required documentation from candidates and upload it to our CRM system.
- To update candidates on the status of their compliance documents, giving them notice of any upcoming expiry dates.
- To arrange and coordinate face to face interviews with new candidates.
- To assist the company’s recruitment campaigns.
- To support the Compliance Manager with audits.
- To book training dates and DBS renewals.
- To liaise with occupational health to complete blood tests.
You are a highly-organised person, who enjoys helping people. You will have excellent attention to detail. You can build and maintain relationships and have good written and verbal communication skills. You will be IT literate, tenacious and enjoy working to targets.
Experience is preferable, but isn’t essential.
Why should you apply to join Next Step Nursing?
Our culture is one of camaraderie and kindness, we want you to enjoy working with Next Step Nursing and as such have created an attractive package with lots of benefits. We have a fun working environment, that’s target driven, with plenty of rewards available.
- Annual Salary – Paid monthly
- Commission – Billers receive an uncapped commission without a threshold!
- Annual appraisals –This is where we sit down and have a chat about how you’ve done and plan for the year ahead!
- Targets – You will always have a target, we will set realistic targets for you to work towards and achieve, when you hit your target, you’ll get a pay rise!
- Private Gym – We believe in a fit body and a fit mind, so we have kitted out our own gym in the office for everyone to use!
- Breakfast Bar – The most important meal of the day, so we’re laying it on for you. Set yourself up for the day with our free daily breakfast!
- Smart Casual Dress Code – You can be comfortable and productive at the same time!
- Summer and Christmas Parties – Enjoy the wins and celebrate your Success!
- Incentive trips abroad – An annual “get away” for the top performers!
- Training and Development – Our mentoring program will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed!
- Duvet Days – Start your day at 12:00 (4 x per year)
If you think you’d be an excellent Compliance Officer and would like to be part of Next Step Nursing’s journey, we’re keen to hear from you.
For further information or if you would like a discussion, please contact us on the details below:
0203 907 6789
Register your interest
Simply fill out a the form below with a few quick details. We will then endeavour to get back to you with a response within the next 48 hours.